Software Developer (MNC) | Pune
Software Developer (MNC) JD 006- AY #2023|| Pune
Roles and Responsibilities
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
- Researching, designing, creating microservices, implementing, and managing software programs.
- Hands-on experience in full-stack development.
- Testing and evaluating new programs.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software if necessary.
- The candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented, responsible team player.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Can work in an agile-driven atmosphere.
- Ability to multitask & support multiple priorities.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving Skills.
- Salary offered = 3 LPA to 3.5 LPA (Fresher)
- Location = Pune
- Recruitment process = Written Assessment, First Interview, Second Interview, HR Interview.
Only Training & Placement Department OfficialsMay Show Interest
Individual CandidatesMay Apply here
As per above details, as a TPO for the established Management Colleges & Private Training Institutions may contact & invite this client for execution immediately till requirements exists.
PrudentCAMPUS is a best platform for Engagement & Executions of Campus Placement Drives & Engineering Fresher’s recruitment. The portfolio listed more than 100 corporate clients with 50 independent Technical Training institutes and colleges across the country. Proudly have two centers for Training, Learning and Technology Development.
We are always looking for the best people for IT, Non IT and Technology related positions.
Contact PrudentCAMPUS Pune M.S. now for your free consultation.