Job code – EKSPL-01- Designation Associate | Campus Drive | Referral Drive
Job code - EKSPL-01- Designation Associate | Campus Drive | Referral DriveBachelor’s/Master’s degree in Electronics and communication/ Computer Science Engineering OR Mechanical Engineering.
Client has been in the forefront of supporting clients with superior quality patent search solutions. A leading Intellectual Property (IP) management advisory firm offering IP support solutions to Fortune 500 companies, law firms, research institutes and universities, and venture capital firms/PE firms.
Office Locations -New Delhi (NCR) | Singapore | Stuttgart | London | New York | Sacramento
Position: Associate Engineer
Qualification Required: BE/ B. Tech / M. Tech Electronics and communication/ Computer Science Engineering OR Mechanical Engineering.
Location: New NSEZ office, Noida
Stipend: INR 3.50 LPA
Research and analysis of technical literature including patents.
Research products and associated technical literature Work as subject matter expert in areas of his/her qualification i.e. Electronics and communication/Computer Science & mechanical domain.
Would be trained and then required to work on various searches like PAS, FTO, Landscape/Competitive Intelligence projects, Infringement and Invalidity Analysis, Claim Charts, EoU Charts
Candidates fulfilling below mentioned criteria can apply for the interview: –
• Completed or pursuing a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Electronics and communication/ Computer Science Engineering.
• Firm grasp of Electronics and communication/ Computer Science Engineering (and the relevant specialisation) concepts & principles.
• Previous internship or related experience in Electronics and communication/ Computer Science & mechanical engineering is a plus
• Research and Analytical skills: Candidate must demonstrate excellent research, and analytical skills. Must have the ability to effectively articulate technical issues and their solutions in spoken and written form.
• Should have working knowledge of MS Office, specially Word and Excel
• Should possess excellent written and oral communication skills in English
• Ability to work and communicate in a professional manner
• Ability to work well independently, and within a team
• Commitment to the continuous improvement of service quality and the organization’s vision
Candidates must also possess
- A good academics track record
- Positive approach and attitude towards work.
- Good communication skills
Only Training & Placement Department OfficialsMay Show Interest
Individual CandidatesMay Apply here
As per above details, as a TPO for the established Management Colleges & Private Training Institutions may contact & invite this client for execution immediately till requirements exists.
PrudentCAMPUS is a best platform for Engagement & Executions of Campus Placement Drives & Engineering Fresher’s recruitment. The portfolio listed more than 100 corporate clients with 50 independent Technical Training institutes and colleges across the country. Proudly have two centers for Training, Learning and Technology Development.
We are always looking for the best people for IT, Non IT and Technology related positions.
Contact PrudentCAMPUS Pune M.S. now for your free consultation.