Junior Revenue Cycle Representative | Any Graduates can apply | Mumbai
Job Opening for any GraduatesJunior Revenue Cycle Representative , Mumbai
Job Description mentioned below:
Reporting To: Team Manager
Department: Margin – AR
An individual contributor role responsible for managing a subset of
Revenue Cycle Services for a client for the Margin line of business. This role also involves
performing transactions as per the documented and agreed policies and procedures as well as
meeting and exceeding the productivity & quality standards.
● Responsible for achieving the defined TAT on deliverables with the agreed Quality
● Responsible for analyzing an account and taking the correct action.
● Ensuring that every action to be taken should be resolution oriented whilst working on
the specific task/case assigned.
● Task claims to appropriate teams where a specific department within IKS or client’s
assistance is required to resolve them.
● Follow up with the payors on open claims beyond a reasonable time period to identify
its accurate action.
● Analyze denials from insurances, verify its authenticity, understand causes and resolve
● Ensure claims are followed up as per assigned ticklers within the stated time period.
● Manage ageing on the assigned work file.
● Graduate from any discipline is a must
Functional Competencies & Role Prerequisites:
● Freshers directly out of college/institutions/to the industry OR Minimum 1 year and
above experience in AR, PP, Billing and EV/BV is a must.
● Knowledge of the US healthcare RCM industry would be preferred
● Basic Knowledge of working on computers would be preferred
● Basic Knowledge of MS Office would be preferred.
● Typing Speed
● Eye for Detail
● Team Work
● Customer Service Orientation
● Analytical Thinking