- Experience: 4 to 5 years
- Job Location: Pune
- Position: 1 no.
- Salary Range: 6L to 7.5L Per Annum
- Notice Period: Immediate Joining (preferable)
– Coordinate with clients to understand all business requirements.
– Create necessary documents for detailing the scope of work.
– Explaining the scope document to the technical team.
– Planning the project and tracking execution.
– Publishing project progress regularly and as requested.
– Identify challenges and obstacles in the progress of a project.
– Perform Quality Assurance (QA), primarily in terms of manual functional testing before making deliverables to the client.
– Create and update all relevant project documents from BRD to user manuals, as needed.
– Hands-on experience in ERP (preferably ERPNext)
– Industry Domain knowledge (preferably Manufacturing, Distribution or Services)
– Good English communication skills – both written and verbal
– Documentation expertise in creating business documents (BRD, SRS, User Manuals)
– Experience in project planning and management
– Able to conduct demos and presentations – internally and to client as well
If you feel that your profile is matching the criteria share your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org mention position in subject line
Only nearby candidates may apply!
Currently WFH During lock-down and may ask to join office as par requirements.