Associate / Global Support Engineer
In House Campus DriveProfile - Associate / Global Support Engineer - Multiple locations
- Take ownership of technical issues reported and see problems through to resolution.
- Actively identify incidents and manage the incident resolution process to provide service recovery.
- Diagnose, investigate, and identify solutions and/or alternatives to resolve customer issues.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to appropriate cross functional teams.
- Provide prompt and accurate response to customers and guide users with simple, step-by-step instructions.
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles.
- Liaison between cross functional team and customer.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Keep records of customer interactions, recording details of inquiries, comments, and complaints, as well as actions taken.
- Ensure KPIs are met consistently to achieve customer experience excellence.
- Ensure escalation and production support processes are followed.
- Plan and deploy *** standard solutions to the Company’s hosting infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science /Information Technology or equivalent.
- Should have knowledge on SQL, Linux and other programming languages.
- Fundamental understanding of IT service management and the ITIL business process.
- Understanding of development methodologies, version control and configuration management.
- Knowledge and experience with database technologies such as Oracle, SQL and JDBC.
- Experience with JBoss/Tomcat or other web servers preferred.
- Experience at a global software or consulting firm is an asset.
- Logical approach and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to work well both in a team environment and independently under minimal supervision.
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies, on own initiative.
- Job Location : Hyderabad , Bangalore
- Salary Offered : 3 to 4 LPA
- Work Timings : 24*7 Rotational Shifts or 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM or 2 to 11 PM based on the Product they will be assigned.
- Looking for Candidates who are Pass out from 2021.
- No : of Open Positions: 10 to 15
- Eligibility: 60% and above in their academics.
- We would like to know the details of the assessment you would conduct before processing the students with us
As per above details, as a TPO for the established Engineering Colleges & Private Training Institutions may contact & invite this client for execution till 30 th Nov 2021
PrudentCAMPUS is a best platform for Engagement & Executions of Campus Placement Drives & Engineering Fresher’s recruitment. The portfolio listed more than 100 corporate clients with 50 independent Technical Training institutes and colleges across the country. Proudly have two centers for Training, Learning and Technology Development.
We are always looking for the best people for IT, Non IT and Technology related positions.
Contact PrudentCAMPUS Pune M.S. now for your free consultation.